Saturday, July 21, 2012

NEW COMICS AND SUCH!

A few things today. First of all, I'm gonna try to be a little more on the ball with putting art up here. Not just game related art, but just general stuff as well. I'd also like to start doing somewhat more substantial stuff, like comics with ongoing stories that people could actually follow. I'd like to keep doing Doki Doki Arcade as well, but those are totally dependent on me thinking up jokes...

Anyway, one of the projects I've been working on for a little bit actually IS video game related, and so I'm going to introduce that now. Presenting SUPER MARIO and LUIGI!





More to come very soon, but this seemed like a proper resting point. Any Pauline fans out there (does such a thing exist?) don't worry! She won't be like this the WHOLE time.

Also, just for laughs... I'm playing Deadly Towers. More on that later.

1 comment:

  1. Poor Mario more than 25 years later, he still hasn't got Pauline. Awesome artwork as per-usual.

    ReplyDelete