Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Playing with animation

Been doing a little freehand animation lately. Nothing even remotely finished, but I do like what I came up with. These will probably display horribly though, because I am using a program absolutely not suited for animation.

 
Okay, yeah, so that's it. Like I said, nothing even remotely finished, just messing around before bed. If one of these comes together well enough, I might try doing a finished animation eventually (maybe even with color) but who knows if I'll ever get around to that. 

Inspired by finding some free time to watch Steven Universe. I forgot how much I enjoyed that show when it debuted. I tend to lose track of shows I like, so its always nice to get a chance to catch up a little bit. Good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment