Tuesday, February 9, 2016

An Explosive Turn in Star Buster Atom!

I've been really busy with work related stuff over the last week, so I had to do a short one this week, but hopefully this bodes well for next week!

It's been eight weeks of updates! Of course, some of those have been longer than others, but still, I'm pretty pleased to have two months of productivity under my belt! I think I'm nearing the end of this particular storyline, so I'm fairly excited. This will be my biggest comic undertaking since Janken, which was really only eighteen pages over the course of like, a year, and barely told anything resembling a story (although that was definitely the point).

Hope everybody is enjoying the ride so far (if in fact anyone is reading this), because I'm definitely having a good time making it.

No comments:

Post a Comment