Tuesday, April 7, 2015

SURPRISE! NEW HECKBRINGERS PAGE!


Got it together this week! For whatever reason, this page took me a long time to conceptualize, but I'm happy with the results. Other than this taking kind of forever to move along, I think it's turning out pretty well so far. I'm having some trouble keeping Gubba remotely on model, but I do seem to enjoy his look more and more each time I draw him, so I guess that's a good thing. Next time, maybe we'll actually get to see that axe do something! Maybe.

Of course, I still have another strip of Weeping Pines to post some time this week, which I hope I will be able to keep up with. It's a story I've had on the back burner for a while now, a little over a year, but I habe no idea whether it will be any good. I hope it will.

In other news! I have finally sat down to play one of the many Dreamcast games I bought online over the summer, so look forward to hearing about my experience with Blue Stinger in the near future! I also may soon have something to show off of a new game project, which is a collaboration with a buddy of minem with whom I also do a podcast, which I will soon link to. Busy!


No comments:

Post a Comment