Sunday, March 1, 2015

BIRD FORCE STICKERS!


I know at this point it seems like forever that I have been promising these, but I finally sat myself down to get these little guys done! I wanted these to be as fun a a bunch of stickers possibly could be, so I hope they turned out good! Without further ado, here is the first set of BIRD FORCE STICKERS!

Collect'em all! #teambirds


Here we have the starting roster of pilots, complete with their own unique signature ships. Everybody here has already been featured in the past, but this is the first time that they've been  rendered in anything other than pixel art, which was an interesting challenge, as I never even drew concept art of these guys. In the future, there'll be some new characters debuting, including enemies! I think they will be pretty awesome.

Now then, instructions. Just print this image on to sticker paper, available at Staples or whatever office related store you frequent. I'd buy it online, because it's probably cheaper, but whatever. I imagine these would look best a little smaller, so try printing them 4 up! I don't know. Experiment, and let me know what works for you.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment