Tuesday, March 3, 2015

MORE HECKBRINGERS: A Second Page!

I bet you thought I wasn't gonna post another page of this! I bet you figured I NEVER follow up when I say I'm gonna post more of something. Well, normally you'd be right, but I'm turning over a new leaf around here. Thus, I present, the next page of Heckbringers!


I'd also like to point out that this even came in a timely fashion! I think I can probably swing one page a week of this comic. Should also have JANKEN! done for next week, which would be cool. After that, in addition to trying to rotate one more comic in (as a substitute while JANKEN! goes on a hiatus) I'm also going to be trying to finish the next issue of Nova Phase, which some might remember is the comic that I illustrate, published by Slave Labor Graphics. The 4th issue came out online a month ago, and the second paperback edition, collecting issues 3 and 4, just became available on Amazon recently! I'll post an official promo thing tomorrow, but for now feel free to go look for it!

Of course, what that next comic is going to be is still up in the air. There are a lot of choices, even if I only look at ides that I've already mentioned here, but for all I know I might feel like doing something totally new. Who knows!? Either way, it will follow a similar format to JANKEN!, in that it will be six pages and black and white. I'm also contemplating adding one more format into the rotation, perhaps an even smaller one, Bazooka Joe style or something. If I could somehow give you guys gum through the internet, I would.

I still have another big announcement waiting in the wings, but I'm so busy I haven't really had a chance to make the most of it. It involves games and is exciting, maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment